The Brand Guild is looking for a dynamic copywriter and content coordinator to join our team in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will have an innate sense of creativity and curiosity, with a passion for content and copy. This position will report to the VP of Creative and will work alongside the social media team.
- Work directly with the Social Media team writing, editing and proofing content for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on behalf of clients that speaks to their target audience.
- Assist the PR, Marketing and Events teams with content and copywriting needs for print, digital, video, social media and broadcast campaigns.
- Ensure content adheres to each client’s style and brand guidelines and is written in their distinct voice.
- Provide and edit copy for all internal needs such as proposals, monthly newsletters and social media.
- 2+ years of experience as a copywriter for a PR, advertising, marketing or similar communications agency.
- Experience working with consumer brands, hospitality and real estate industries a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing.
- Demonstrated social media marketing knowledge across a variety of platforms.
- Excellent written communication skills, as well as organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects and clients with changing priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment